Sometimes the weather can take a turn for the worse, but that doesn’t mean that you should fear for your home’s ability to hold up to the elements. There are countless wind mitigation methods that can drastically reduce the risk of damage to your home. We’ll carefully evaluate a property and report on which implements are in place—potentially qualifying you for numerous insurance credits if the home is adequately protected.

Call Right Now: (904) 450-5568
Click Below to Schedule Your Home Inspection

First Choice Jacksonville FL LogoYour Premier Jacksonville, FL Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Jacksonville home inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit.

First Choice Building Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Jacksonville area, we can help!

Call Us Today (904) 450-5568 or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website

“Give us 1% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 99%”
The greatest compliment you can give us is your referral to a family or friend!