Take Advantage Of Your Builder’s Warranty!

If You Let the Warranty Expire On Your New Home Without an Inspection, There's a Good Chance You're Throwing Money Away!

Warranty Inspection Services

After being in your home for one year your homebuilder warranty expires. If you do not address problems within one year of your closing date your builder will no longer be response for any issues.

When you hire us to complete a warranty-end inspection, we will thoroughly inspect all of the major components of your home. Upon completion we will supply you with a customized and detailed report identifying any issues. You can supply this inspection to your builder prior to the expiration of your homebuilder warranty and they will be responsible for making the necessary repairs.

Here’s what our clients have to say!


I wanted to take a quick moment to thank you again for the inspection of our home. The inspection was worth every penny I paid for – the IR technology is a must. The builder has already fixed every issue that was addressed in your report. The most significant finding was the insulation issue in the master bedroom. Let’s just say now I have 10″ of cellulose insulation over the MB and probably the best insulated bedroom in St. Johns county.

Thanks again and good luck with your business. I will definitely refer you guys to any new home owner.

Respectfully Submitted,
Jeff Szabo

As an impartial, third-party inspector, First Choice Building Inspections does not perform corrective work nor do we work for the builder, so we have no vested interest in discovering or concealing problems. We simply present our findings based on our experience and knowledge. We’re There For You!!

3 Reasons Why People Don’t Get Builder Warranty Inspections

Our Services:

Buyers Home Inspection
Sellers Inspection (Pre-listing)
Warranty Inspection
New Construction Inspection
4 Point Inspection
Wind Mitigation
Air Sampling


First Choice Jacksonville FL LogoYour Premier Jacksonville, FL Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Jacksonville home inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit.

First Choice Building Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Jacksonville area, we can help!

Call Us Today (904) 450-5568 or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website

“Give us 1% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 99%”
The greatest compliment you can give us is your referral to a family or friend!