We complete a home inspection for sellers in the exact same manner as if it was being completed for a Buyer. When you are considering putting your home on the market, you want your home to present itself in the best light
possible. Homes that appear poorly maintained seldom sustain interest. And guess what? Homes that are inspected before the sale typically sell faster AND closer to the asking price!
You will want to find out about any hidden problems before your home goes on the market. Almost all sales contracts include the condition that the contract is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory inspection. Most buyers will insist on a professional home inspection performed by an inspector they will hire. If the buyer’s inspector finds a problem, it can potentially cause the buyer to get cold feet and the sale could fall through.
There are a number of reasons why an inspection would be beneficial prior to selling a home…
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third-party.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors, or make the repairs yourself if qualified.
- It may alert you to items of immediate personal concern (safety or structural issues).
- It may relieve a potential buyer’s concerns and suspicions.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
BONUS! FREE Thermal Imaging
BONUS! 100% Guarantee
BONUS! Schedule Online 24/7/365
All inspections are performed according to the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).