Seller Home Inspection (Pre-listing Inspection)

If you are selling a home, you'll get the highest price in the shortest time if your home is in top condition!

Seller Home Inspection

We complete a home inspection for sellers in the exact same manner as if it was being completed for a Buyer. When you are considering putting your home on the market, you want your home to present itself in the best light
possible. Homes that appear poorly maintained seldom sustain interest. And guess what? Homes that are inspected before the sale typically sell faster AND closer to the asking price!

You will want to find out about any hidden problems before your home goes on the market. Almost all sales contracts include the condition that the contract is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory inspection. Most buyers will insist on a professional home inspection performed by an inspector they will hire. If the buyer’s inspector finds a problem, it can potentially cause the buyer to get cold feet and the sale could fall through.

There are a number of reasons why an inspection would be beneficial prior to selling a home…

  • It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third-party.
  • It helps you to price your home realistically.
  • It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
  • You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors, or make the repairs yourself if qualified.
  • It may alert you to items of immediate personal concern (safety or structural issues).
  • It may relieve a potential buyer’s concerns and suspicions.
  • It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.


BONUS! FREE Thermal Imaging
We use Infrared on all inspections to locate
hidden problems other inspectors can’t find!
Click here 
to learn more!

BONUS! 100% Guarantee
We stand behind a simple, no fine print guarantee.
We’re not satisfied unless you are.
Click here to get the details!

BONUS! Schedule Online 24/7/365
Click here to schedule you inspection


All inspections are performed according to the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).

Our Services:

Buyers Home Inspection
Sellers Inspection (Pre-listing)
Warranty Inspection
New Construction Inspection
4 Point Inspection
Wind Mitigation
Air Sampling


First Choice Jacksonville FL LogoYour Premier Jacksonville, FL Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Jacksonville home inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit.

First Choice Building Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Jacksonville area, we can help!

Call Us Today (904) 450-5568 or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website

“Give us 1% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 99%”
The greatest compliment you can give us is your referral to a family or friend!