Schedule An Inspection
24/7 Online Scheduler Book Your Home Inspection Here
THIS IS NOT A QUOTE CALCULATOR ~ By using this online scheduler, you are truly scheduling an appointment with the information you are entering. When you select “Schedule This Inspection” at the end of the process, you will be confirming your inspection.
If you need to schedule an inspection for the same day or next morning, please call our office (904) 450-5568 and speak with one of our Customer Care Coordinators.
Scheduling Online Is Simple ~ Pick the Day and Time Below | Follow The Steps | Schedule Your Inspection!
Online Scheduling Is Temporarily Disabled. Please call our office at this time so we can better serve you (904) 450-5568
“Give us 1% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 99%”
The greatest compliment you can give us is your referral to a family or friend!
First Choice Building Inspections is a Home Inspection Company in Jacksonville, FL. They have been providing Buyers Inspection (New Or Resale), Seller’s Home Inspection (Pre-Listing Inspection), 4-Point Inspection, Multi-Family Structures, Warranty End Inspections and Wind Mitigation to home buyers and home sellers in the following areas of Jacksonville, The Beaches, Orange Park, Middleburg, Amelia Island, St. Augustine to Fernandina Beach and all points in between, including Duval, Nassau, St. John’s, Clay and Flagler Counties since 1997.