New Construction Inspection Jacksonville, FL

home inspection jacksonville fl, home inspectors jacksonville fl, jacksonville fl home inspectors, jacksonville home inspectors, home inspections jacksonville fl, First Choice Building Inspections

 

When you’ve invested in a brand new home, you deserve the peace of mind of knowing that the property is safe and sound. As the building process draws to a close, we’ll perform an unbiased and comprehensive third-party evaluation of the structure and any installed systems. If we uncover any issues during the inspection, you’ll have a chance to address them with the contractors while they’re still actively on-site.

Our Services:

Buyers Home Inspection
Sellers Inspection (Pre-listing)
Warranty Inspection
New Construction Inspection
4 Point Inspection
Wind Mitigation
Air Sampling
Re-Inspections

 

First Choice Jacksonville FL LogoYour Premier Jacksonville, FL Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Jacksonville home inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit.

First Choice Building Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Jacksonville area, we can help!

Call Us Today (904) 450-5568 or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website

“Give us 1% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 99%”
The greatest compliment you can give us is your referral to a family or friend!