Newsletter / Tip
Yes Lou, Please Send Me Your Wonderful Monthly
Newsletter Along with the Super Helpful Home
Inspection Tip of the Month
Just Enter Your Name & Valid E-mail
Address in the form below.
We hate spammers as much as you do… maybe more!
All information is kept 100% confidential.
Click for past Homeowner Tips:
- Electricity Wattage Explained
- Clothes Dryer Vent Can Be Hazardous
- Why Do My Doors Rub
- Get A New Kitchen On A Budget
- Should I Pressure Wash My Siding
- Smoke Detectors – A Life Saver
- Window Film To Keep You Cool (yeah, I know, you’re “cool” already)
- Why Is My Roof Leaking
- Should I Service My Heating/AC Regularly
- Why Is My Door Difficult To Operate
- Seal Your Homes’ Envelope For Savings
Home Maintenance Tips
Simply fill out the form below and we’ll send you tips on how to preserve the value of your home throughout the year, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.
“Give us 1% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 99%”
The greatest compliment you can give us is your referral to a family or friend!
First Choice Building Inspections is a Home Inspection Company in Jacksonville, FL. They have been providing Buyers Inspection (New Or Resale), Seller’s Home Inspection (Pre-Listing Inspection), 4-Point Inspection, Multi-Family Structures, Warranty End Inspections and Wind Mitigation to home buyers and home sellers in the following areas of Jacksonville, The Beaches, Orange Park, Middleburg, Amelia Island, St. Augustine to Fernandina Beach and all points in between, including Duval, Nassau, St. John’s, Clay and Flagler Counties since 1997.