Services / Fees
Home Inspection Services We Provide
We’re not going to try and sell you more than you need. We want to keep it as simple and convenient for you as possible. What you will receive from First Choice Building Inspections is an affordable home inspection second to none, with a quality report delivered via email within 24 hours of the completion of the inspection.
- Buyers Inspection (New Home or Resale)
- Sellers Inspection (Pre-Listing)
- Multi-Family Structures (limited to 4 apartments only)
- Warranty End Inspections
- 4-Point Insurance Inspections (Included free with full home inspections)
- Wind Mitigation (completed only at the time of the full home inspection – $85)
ALL of our full home inspections already Include the necessary benefits to provide you with the information you need to help prevent you from buying a Money-Pit. No need to have to choose which overpriced “Package Deal” works best. IMPORTANT NOTE – Regarding WDO (Termite) Inspections: Home Inspection Companies cannot offer to perform WDO inspections in Florida. This type of service must be ordered through a licensed Pest Control Company with a Certified WDO inspector on staff. If you wish to have a WDO inspection completed at the same time as our home inspection, please let us know and we’ll provide you with quality referrals.
You Want A Quality, Complete Home Inspection And That’s What You’ll Get!
Check Out What’s Included In All Full Home Inspections…
- Thermal Imaging/Moisture Analysis Scans. Watch this video.
- Fungal Growth Assessment*.
- We use an aerial Drone when needed for a close looks at some roofs!
- Problem (Chinese) Drywall Assessment**.
- A 4-Point Insurance Report prepared upon request.
- Florida licensed (HI282) and ASHI and FABI Certified.
- Repeat customer discounts!
- Computer generated reports 24 hours – click here for a sample report.
- Digital photos included (video as well if needed).
- We want clients for LIFE. All receive a “Homeowner’ Tip Of The Month”.
- Ironclad 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
One thing to remember is that inspection fees are not consistent among all inspection companies and “cheaper is not better”. Trying to save some money on the fee can end up costing much more in repairs due to missed items. Our fees may be slightly higher than some, but that’s because we place a much higher value on the type of service you’ll receive.
The inspection fee for a full home inspection is determined by the heated square footage as specified by the Property Appraiser Database for your County, or other listed informational database.
Call Right Now For
The Best Home Inspection In Jacksonville
(904) 450-5568 toll free (888) 809-8192