Our Home Inspections Are So Good, They’re 100% Guaranteed!

At First Choice Building Inspections, we offer a very simple, no fine print guarantee
We’re Not Satisfied Unless You Are.

Here’s how it works…
Attend your Jacksonville Home Inspection and if for any reason you’re not satisfied with the “Quality” of the home inspection service, just tell the Inspector before receiving your report and we’ll either make it right, or you don’t pay the fee! No hidden exceptions or small print. Why?? Because your satisfaction is important to us!

That’s Our Iron-Clad 100% Guarantee To YOU.

How Can We Guarantee Our Inspections?

  • We Find The Defects That Cost Big $$$ – The end result is you save more money. Most contracts obligate the seller to make repairs or give you credit at closing. The more defects your inspector finds, the more money you save.
  • We Don’t Rush – We don’t do more than 2 inspections per day. This allows us the time to do a thorough inspection of your new home. This also means we charge more than most of our competitors. You don’t want a cheap inspection. A “cheap inspection” may be the most expensive thing you’ll ever buy, it may cost you thousands of dollars down the road because of missed or overlooked defects. Cheap inspectors often know less and do less, which is one reason they charge less.
  • Bottom line – The more thorough we are the more defects we find – the more money you save.

First Choice Jacksonville FL LogoYour Premier Jacksonville, FL Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Jacksonville home inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit.

First Choice Building Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Jacksonville area, we can help!

Call Us Today (904) 450-5568 or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website

“Give us 1% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 99%”
The greatest compliment you can give us is your referral to a family or friend!