We’re not going to try and sell you more than you need. We want to keep it as simple and convenient for you as possible. What you will receive from First Choice Building Inspections is an affordable home inspection second to none, with a quality report delivered via email within 24 hours of the completion of the inspection.
ALL of our full home inspections already Include the necessary benefits to provide you with the information you need to help prevent you from buying a Money-Pit. No need to have to choose which overpriced “Package Deal” works best. IMPORTANT NOTE – Regarding WDO (Termite) Inspections: Home Inspection Companies cannot offer to perform WDO inspections in Florida. This type of service must be ordered through a licensed Pest Control Company with a Certified WDO inspector on staff. If you wish to have a WDO inspection completed at the same time as our home inspection, please let us know and we’ll provide you with quality referrals.
Check Out What’s Included In All Full Home Inspections…
- Thermal Imaging/Moisture Analysis Scans. Watch this video.
- We use an aerial Drone when needed for a close looks at some roofs!
- A 4-Point Insurance Report prepared upon request.
- Florida licensed (HI282) and ASHI and FABI Certified.
- Repeat customer discounts!
- Computer generated reports within 24 hours – click here for a sample report.
- Digital photos included (video as well if needed).
- We want clients for LIFE. All receive a “Homeowner’ Tip Of The Month”.
- Ironclad 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
One thing to remember is that inspection fees are not consistent among all inspection companies and “cheaper is not better”. Trying to save some money on the fee can end up costing much more in repairs due to missed items. Our fees may be slightly higher than some, but that’s because we place a much higher value on the type of service you’ll receive.
The inspection fee for a full home inspection is determined by the heated square footage as specified by the Property Appraiser Database for your County, or other listed informational database.
Your Premier Jacksonville, FL Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Jacksonville home inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit.
First Choice Building Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Jacksonville area, we can help!
Call Us Today (904) 450-5568 or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
“Give us 1% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 99%”
The greatest compliment you can give us is your referral to a family or friend!
We wanted to thank you so much for coming out and conducting our home inspection – you were fabulous. In fact, we’ll be happy to recommend you to those who are in need of a home inspector in the future! Again – our sincere appreciation for your professionalism and assistance with us purchasing our first home!
Arthur & Krista Couture
Thank you for doing such a thorough inspection this morning. The report has arrived sooner that we anticipated. We will review it together later tonight. For now, we just wanted to thank and complement you for your hard work. We will not hesitate to recommend you and First Choice Building Inspections, Inc. to our friends.
I wanted to take a quick moment to thank you again for the inspection of our home. The inspection was worth every penny I paid for – the IR technology is a must. The builder has already fixed every issue that was addressed in your report. The most significant finding was the insulation issue in the master bedroom. Let’s just say now I have 10″ of cellulose insulation over the MB and probably the best insulated bedroom in St. Johns county. Thanks again and good luck with your business. I will definitely refer you guys to any new home owner.