Contact Us

Lou Prinzi, First Choice Building Inspections

Lou Prinzi, First Choice Building Inspections

First Choice Building Inspections
13245 Atlantic Blvd #04-104
Jacksonville, FL 32225
(904) 223-0068

Hours of Operation:
Monday – Saturday 8AM to 6PM
Closed Sunday

Accepted Payment:
Check, Visa, Cash, Mastercard, Paypal


First Choice Building InspectionYour Premier Jacksonville Home Inspection Company| Let this experienced Jacksonville home inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit.

First Choice Building Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Jacksonville area, we can help!

Owned and operated by Lou Prinzi. Lou prides itself in being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.

Call Us Today (904) 223-0068 or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website

“Give us 1% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 99%”
The greatest compliment you can give us is your referral to a family or friend