Buyer’s Inspection – New Home Or Resale

When buying a home, whether brand new or a resale, you should always have a Professional Home Inspection!

home inspection for buyers - Buyers Home Inspection

You need to know exactly what you are getting. A professional home inspection can reveal hidden problems so they can be addressed before you close on your home.

In fact, since we started inspecting homes in 1997 there has NEVER been one without defects. We find all sorts of problems, below are a few examples from over the years:

  • Defective GFCI outlets.
  • Garbage disposals wired to overhead light switches (no kidding, we actually did find this).
  • Attics and walls missing insulation (detected with thermal imaging).
  • Improper grade slope at foundations.

All inspections are performed according to the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).

BONUS! FREE Thermal Imaging
We use Infrared on all inspections to locate
hidden problems other inspectors can’t find!
Click here to learn more!

BONUS! 100% Guarantee
We stand behind a simple, no fine print guarantee.
We’re not satisfied unless you are.
Click here to get the details!

BONUS! Schedule Online 24/7/365
Click here to schedule you inspection


The inspection report will tell you what needs to be repaired and what routine maintenance tasks you should perform to keep the house in top condition.

The professional home inspection will reduce the risk of costly surprises with what is likely to be the largest purchase you will ever make. It helps you to make a more informed, more comfortable decision.

Our Services:

Buyers Home Inspection
Sellers Inspection (Pre-listing)
Warranty Inspection
New Construction Inspection
4 Point Inspection
Wind Mitigation
Air Sampling


First Choice Jacksonville FL LogoYour Premier Jacksonville, FL Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Jacksonville home inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit.

First Choice Building Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Jacksonville area, we can help!

Call Us Today (904) 450-5568 or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website

“Give us 1% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 99%”
The greatest compliment you can give us is your referral to a family or friend!