Air Sampling Jacksonville, FL

Air Sampling

An air sampling can be used to gather data about mold spores present in areas of a home. These samples are taken by a pump that forces air through a collection device that catches mold spores. These samples are then sent to
a lab that produces a report which describes the spores on each cell and if they are at dangerous levels. Taking air samples during an inspection is important for several reasons. Mold spores are not visible to the naked eye and cannot be considered mold until tested. Having samples analyzed can also help provide evidence of the scope and severity of a mold problem, as well as aid in assessing human exposure to mold spores. After remediation, new samples are typically taken to help ensure that all mold has been successfully removed.

Our Services:

Buyers Home Inspection
Sellers Inspection (Pre-listing)
Warranty Inspection
New Construction Inspection
4 Point Inspection
Wind Mitigation
Air Sampling


First Choice Jacksonville FL LogoYour Premier Jacksonville, FL Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Jacksonville home inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit.

First Choice Building Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Jacksonville area, we can help!

Call Us Today (904) 450-5568 or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website

“Give us 1% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 99%”
The greatest compliment you can give us is your referral to a family or friend!