We provide you with the ‘information’ you need to make an informed decision about the property being inspected in a Clear, Concise and Professional Manner. An electronic report is sent to all customers within 24 hours of the completed inspection, usually by the end of the same day as the inspection.
We Offer Inspections Monday – Friday
Our Inspections Fill Up Quickly, Book Now!
Come And Inspect The Property Wish Us
Learn About Any Issues or Problems Firsthand
Inspecting Attics To Foundations
The Most Trusted Name In Jacksonville Home Inspections
Hi, my name is Lou Prinzi and I’m the Owner and Chief Inspector of First Choice Building Inspections. Being in the Home Inspection Business since 1997, I’ve seen many fly-by-night home inspectors come and go. I feel sorry for the home buyers that are victimized by these unscrupulous operators.
I understand this is an important step in your life and I want to make your inspection process as easy and stress free as possible. I’m so confident in the service you’ll receive from First Choice Building Inspections that it comes with a simple, no hassle 100% Guarantee. This guarantee is just one more way to demonstrate my desire and commitment to meet and exceed your expectations.
Simply attend your home inspection and if for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with the “Quality” of the home inspection service, tell the inspector before receiving your report and we’ll either make it right, or you don’t pay the home inspection fee!
That’s easy – We’re more thorough. We take our time. We’re not trying to rush through your inspection to get to the next one. That often means we find defects the other guys don’t. And that can mean the seller, not you, will pay for the repairs. Don’t be fooled by the inspection company offering the “best price around”. This means they’re putting a lower level of value on their service. Sure, you may be able to save a few bucks by hiring a cheaper inspector however, it may cost you thousands more to fix the things this cheap inspector missed. This inspection is an important step in the buying process and our Guarantee is one more way to demonstrate to you our desire and commitment to meet and exceed your expectations.
Here’s what’s included in each full home inspection:
We want you to come along with us during the course of your inspection. Okay, if you’re a seasoned home buyer it may not be as important that you’re there the entire time.
However, if you’re new to the home buying process, it’s very important that you’re there from start to finish as we’ll not only inspect the house you’re buying, but we’ll share with you what needs to be maintained and why. You’ll get a real education about your new home.
One of the ways to judge the quality and professionalism of the work done by a home inspector is to take a look at their inspection report, so we have included one here for your review.
24/7 Online Scheduler – Click Above To Book Your Home Inspection
By using this online scheduler, you are truly scheduling an appointment with the information you are entering. When you select “Schedule This Inspection” at the end of the process, you will be confirming your inspection. If you need to schedule an inspection for the same day or next morning, please call our office at (904) 223-0068 and speak with one of our Customer Care Coordinators. Or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
“Give us 1% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 99%”
The greatest compliment you can give us is your referral to a family or friend!
We wanted to thank you so much for coming out and conducting our home inspection – you were fabulous. In fact, we’ll be happy to recommend you to those who are in need of a home inspector in the future! Again – our sincere appreciation for your professionalism and assistance with us purchasing our first home!
Thank you for doing such a thorough inspection this morning. The report has arrived sooner that we anticipated. We will review it together later tonight. For now, we just wanted to thank and complement you for your hard work. We will not hesitate to recommend you and First Choice Building Inspections, Inc. to our friends.
I wanted to take a quick moment to thank you again for the inspection of our home. The inspection was worth every penny I paid for – the IR technology is a must. The builder has already fixed every issue that was addressed in your report. The most significant finding was the insulation issue in the master bedroom. Let’s just say now I have 10″ of cellulose insulation over the MB and probably the best insulated bedroom in St. Johns county. Thanks again and good luck with your business. I will definitely refer you guys to any new home owner.
Copyright 2016· Site Created by THE SAVVY INSPECTOR